Providence student ministries exist to:
- create a joy-filled community
- be inclusive and committed to all students in our care
- stay relevant in how we communicate and connect with an ever-changing culture
- be discipleship-oriented, helping each student build a love relationship with Jesus Christ…and share it with others
- become mission-minded followers of Jesus Christ, and look for opportunities to serve others
We value relational ministry and believe we are here to bring Jesus to students. We offer an environment of freedom for faith discovery and faith ownership. Student groups and outings are focused on fun, community building and teachings of Jesus. We value relationships between mentoring adults and students and believe that people meet Jesus through relationships with other people, adults and peers. We’re excited to share our lives with the students we meet!http://www.providencechurch.net/site/download/providence-church/Medical Consent and Release Form.pdf
Contact Brad Laninga (616.396.5661 X.111).